Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

6 Months on

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Donna O

Hi everyone it’s been a while since I’ve been on ,I have been extremely busy ,I make and decorate cakes from home had so many to do lol.Things have been going really well I had my by pass 6 months ago now ,I’ve lost over 8 stone ,I still have about 4 stone to loose to reach my own personal goal although the dietician thinks I will loose more.Life is so much easier since loosing weight I can do so many more things ,I still get tired and I have bad dizzy spells ,and I’m constantly cold lol but a small price to pay I’m currently seeing the dr who is thinking of prescribing vit b 12 injections ,as mine is very low.apart from these few problems life is so much better I have no regrets I just wish I had done it sooner .hope everyone else is well x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Fantastic update Donna. So glad everything is going so well for you.

Doodah x

kathc

Hey donna , bern meaning to reply to you on f book ! Sorry I have the dreaded b12 brain fog !!! My gp has put me on tablets but think I need an inj to immediate boost !! Glad you are doing so well .

K
    X x x

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Irene

Hi Donna,
    That is amazing. Well done. Keep up with all the good work, hopefully you will soon get your dizzy spells sorted out. and your vitamins and B12.

shelleymarie

8 Stone if 6 months. Fantastic. Well done and thanks for sharing your progress with us 🙂

ev123

Wow that’s amazing! Well done sweetie xxx

78rpm

Excellent well done so far have to agree about the being cold it’s a strange change from having your own insulation to not!

rgds

Jay

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Donna O 22422 wrote:

Hi everyone it’s been a while since I’ve been on ,I have been extremely busy ,I make and decorate cakes from home had so many to do lol.Things have been going really well I had my by pass 6 months ago now ,I’ve lost over 8 stone ,I still have about 4 stone to loose to reach my own personal goal although the dietician thinks I will loose more.Life is so much easier since loosing weight I can do so many more things ,I still get tired and I have bad dizzy spells ,and I’m constantly cold lol but a small price to pay I’m currently seeing the dr who is thinking of prescribing vit b 12 injections ,as mine is very low.apart from these few problems life is so much better I have no regrets I just wish I had done it sooner .hope everyone else is well x

Entirely agree with you about setting a realistic goal for yourself. Nothing worse than setting one you can’t reach/maintain. Chris Pring said as much in a seminar the other week. About the importance of reaching a healthy weight rather than an ‘ideal’ one so well done YOU!

Doodah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media