Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

5 weeks post op my w end

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kathc

So I’m writing this on the night bus through Oxford St ! I’m 5 weeks post op and reporting in on my weekend – fri was a wedding and it was fab – buffet so I could choose what I could eat and no one noticed and different . Today I’ve been in London for a mates 40 th b day – i must admit I did miss drinking but food wise I had a starter for main course and coffee for dessert ! Then dancing in a club . Sadly the club didn’t sell tomato juice so I had to have water but I’ve had a fab weekend and to top it off when we went to the theatre I fitted into the seat no problem !!

Katherine . X x x

Tired but not hungover !!

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

ruby tuesday

Glad you had such a nice time, such a quick recovery it wonderful, and great to hear you had the energy to go dancing! best wishes

johncg

Well done Kathy xx

aura

oh kathy well done
    i remember that feeling off fitting into the seat wow i wanted to tell the man beside me .but i didnt the best feeling xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

I also loved not having to ask for the extender belt on the plane!! Best feeling ever 😉

Irene

Isn’t it just the best feeling ever….. Well done, glad you had a great weekend.

Nettie

Katherine, you sound as though you had the perfect weekend, I know how you feel regarding the seat, I flew last week for the first time since my op, and guess what?? There was spare seat belt, I actually had to tighten it and had spare sticking through the end…….yippee the first time ever.

Annette xx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media