Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

5 months have flown!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    katy

Hello
    I went to the lovely Loxwood today for my 5 month check and just wanted to share my good news.
    In 5 months I have lost a brilliant 7.5 stones and feel like a different woman.
    I have a serious back injury and have been walking with a stick for the last year while I wait for spinal surgery. In the last few weeks I have been able to get around much more easily and am going to regular Pilates classes and a bit of gym work each week. All with the aim of getting myself fit for surgery and well enough to go back to work in the new year (I hope!)
    I am also no longer hypertensive and feel on top of the world 😉
    I just wanted to share this as I know people read this forum who are considering surgery and I just want to say that this is the best decision I have ever made and I can’t wait to enjoy the rest of my life as a fit and healthy woman
    Katy x

muffin1001

wow Katy, that’s incredible. You must be over the moon, hats off to you, hope I follow in your footsteps xx

rubybling

Hi Katy,
    I am so pleased for you. I start my journey on Monday. I have been following everyone’s ups and downs whilst I was making my decision and reading all your words of wisdom have helped me every step of the way so far. You are such an inspiration as is everyone else on here who is willing to share their knowledge with the rest of us.

Doodah
    Keymaster

Katy, what can I say?….BRILLIANT! I’m so very pleased for and proud of you. And thank you so much for sharing your wonderful news with us. Reading such positive posts gives hope to all the people thinking about having weight loss surgery and indeed, those who have recently had it. It can only get better…. 🙂

Doodah x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media