Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    janie61

Would like to wish all the members on here a very happy and slender new year.
    Janie xxx

Paul-H
    Participant

Thanks Janie and the same to you, and everyone else.

Paul

treeza

Happy New Year to you too Janie & everyone else on the forum x hoping for a happier, healthier & slimmer 2014 for you all lol

audrasharon

Happy New year to everyone. X

Kimberly
    Participant

Wishing you all a happy and healthy new yaer

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi Guys

I don’t normally do the ‘happy New Year’ thing as for the past few years it has felt like (and actually ended up as reality) tempting fate. However, I want you all to know that i wish the very best for each and every one of you ALL YEAR, EVERY YEAR.

You guys lift my spirits on a daily basis so I can’t really ask for much more can I?

I hope 2014 is YOUR year. All of you. As for me, I will try to make the best of whatever life has in store for me like I always do. I’m still here so I think I’m light years ahead anyway lol!

Love you guys

Doodah x

audrasharon
    Doodah wrote:
    Hi Guys I don’t normally do the ‘happy New Year’ thing as for the past few years it has felt like (and actually ended up as reality) tempting fate. However, I want you all to know that i wish the very best for each and every one of you ALL YEAR, EVERY YEAR. You guys lift my spirits on a daily basis so I can’t really ask for much more can I? I hope 2014 is YOUR year. All of you. As for me, I will try to make the best of whatever life has in store for me like I always do. I’m still here so I think I’m light years ahead anyway lol! Love you guys Doodah x

Many thank Doodah, 2014 will have its up and down as every year does. Hope you have more ups and smaller down filled with health, love and happiness along the way! X

Lauren
    Keymaster

@audrasharon 30394 wrote:

Many thank Doodah, 2014 will have its up and down as every year does. Hope you have more ups and smaller down filled with health, love and happiness along the way! X

Aw, thank you Audra. that’s such a lovely thing to say. Health and happiness is it really isn’t it? Everything else is just a bonus!

Doodah xx

Kimberly
    Participant

And lots of laughter as well

Lauren
    Keymaster

Laughter is fantastic. One of my friends made me laugh so much yesterday he got worried I was going to have an asthma attack! True, I could hardly breathe, but it was fantastic. Just what I needed 😉

Doodah x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media