Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

1year ago today …….

Home » Topics » General Section » General Chat, Games & celebrations. » 1year ago today …….

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ebaa

…….. I was awake ( not very with it ) after my bypass surgery !!!! Wow what a difference a year makes !!! I have lost a whopping 10.5 stones gone from a size 26 to an 8 & gained oodles of confidence ! Thank you streamline for giving me my life back and my kids the mummy they deserve !!! X
    deserve !!!

That’s bloody amazing, from a size 26 to a size 8 wow . You must feel so proud of yourself 🙂

wow thats amazing ebaa well done!!….. where did you have your bypass done? ive not had mine yet my date is in july and i cant wait… once again hun well done xxxx

ebaa

Thank you x I went to Nuffield health in Guildford with chris Pring !!! Really is one of the best things I’ve done I wish I’d had it done years ago !!!! Good luck for July where are you having yours ? X

Wow that’s amazing! Well done x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@ebaa 28396 wrote:

…….. I was awake ( not very with it ) after my bypass surgery !!!! Wow what a difference a year makes !!! I have lost a whopping 10.5 stones gone from a size 26 to an 8 & gained oodles of confidence ! Thank you streamline for giving me my life back and my kids the mummy they deserve !!! X
    deserve !!!

Thank you SO much for sharing that with us. However, you have forgotten to thank the most important person – YOU!

YOU did this for you and your children. The team gave you the tool but you used it to make this all happen. You should be very, very proud of yourself. Well done and Happy Oppiversary xxxx

Doodah x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media