Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

1st Year post op

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Deifersmum
    Participant

:clap2::cheer2:Hi All

Well it’s finally here, it was a year ago today I had my gastric bypass and what a wonderful year I’ve had, it doesn’t seem to be five minutes since that fateful day last year and so much has changed.

I’ve just been looking at photos of our holiday last year, pre-op, my goodness I can’t believe that was me thank goodness I was given that life line, because that’s what it was a helping hand to a much better life that I intend to take full advantage of.

To anyone reading this who is at the start of the journey it can only get better, it’s the best thing I have ever, ever done and to everyone who has helped and supported me over the last year a great big thank you and big virtual hug, hope to see you all at the tea part this year.

Lots of love to all and here’s the year 2…

Love
    Lesley
    xxxxx:flypig::cheer2:

Doodah
    Keymaster

Aw Lesley, that has made me all misty eyed. It’s so wonderful to be able to share with everyone how amazingly improved life becomes after wls. It offers hope and encouragement to those who are considering, waiting for or have just had surgery. We all eventually become wise old wls owls, who can hand down our words of wisdom to the next ‘generation’ haha.

CONGRATULATIONS and huge hugs to you.

Doodah x

Deifersmum
    Participant

Thanks Doodah for your kind words, I remember how difficult it was for me to make that all important decision and my heart goes out to anyone in the throws of the decision making process, if my posts help I’m glad to be able to give something back.

Thanks for the huge hugs, I needed that….

Love to all
    Lesley
    xxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

We are building a rather impressive bank of people who are able to offer comfort, support and advice now aren’t we? I love how we can all share our experiences with the hope that they may help others in the future. xx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media