Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

1Oth day milk diet.

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » 1Oth day milk diet.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Lelly

When you feel able, please tell us how everything went and how you feel etc. we are so looking forward to hearing how everything went x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi Danny.

I have seen your post on Facebook (Streamline Surgical page) and would love it if you could also tell us all on here how it went – we have all been rooting for you all weekend.

I love it when we have newbies – we all know how wonderful the next few months will be for you and can’t wait to hear all about it.

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

Hi Danny how are you

Hello all thank you for the replies to my post I feel great just a little sore but all in all I feel really well. The whole experience was very positive everyone at the Chichester Suite was very caring helpful and reassuring from the nursing staff to the theatre staff to the kitchen staff everybody made my stay very positive and comfortable one and most of all I will be forever grateful to Mr Slater for giving me A new lease of life. Thank you all again xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

They are a great team aren’t they? The one thing I was most grateful for above everything else was the non judgement. They were skilled, professional, courteous and kind but more than that, they didn’t make me feel judged at any time.

As obese people, we all know how cruel people can be – even when they don’t realise it! I have to blow Streamline’s trumpet here – all the teams are trained to the same standard. I’m very proud to work for such a compassionate company.

Anyway, back to you, Danny. Thank you for letting us know how you are. Main bit of advice? Take it slowly and sip, sip, sip water as often as you can.

Doodah x

treeza

@”dannybrighton 33091″ wrote:

Hello all thank you for the replies to my post I feel great just a little sore but all in all I feel really well. The whole experience was very positive everyone at the Chichester Suite was very caring helpful and reassuring from the nursing staff to the theatre staff to the kitchen staff everybody made my stay very positive and comfortable one and most of all I will be forever grateful to Mr Slater for giving me A new lease of life. Thank you all again xx

Danny I’m so glad everything is going so well for you hun. The team at Chichester are fab aren’t they. I felt so relaxed & comfortable there which can be difficult when you’re a big person.
    Remember to rest up when you can & when your body tells you too. I learnt very quickly to listen to mine. I still sometimes fail to & boy do I regret it. Follow the guidelines but don’t be afraid to take a step back as you go through the stages. Everyone is different some can move through them as directed others including me had to stay back for a bit longer but you’ll get there. At this stage getting fluids in is so important so sip sip sip x take care hun xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Superb advice from Treeza, as usual 😉

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

Yeah Danny fantastic news hears to the new beginnings

Lauren
    Keymaster

I always want to have the gift of seeing into the future when I meet newbies. I would so love to be able to show them how much better their lives are going to be and all the little victories they will achieve.

But in the real world, I get to see them blossom – which is just as good.

Doodah x

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media