Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

16 weeks since the bypass

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    karlos26

hi all its 16 weeks since my op and when i was weighed a month ago i had lost 5 stone 8.3lbs im going to get weighed this morning at ten so fingers crossed i hope to have broken the 6 stone mark i will post up when i get back thanks :fear::fear:

Ms Ellie

Wow wow wow….. Karlos well done you and good luck today for your weigh in xxx

Irene

Hi Karlos

Fantastic. Waiting to see your next post.
    Well done.

Sally Bailey
    Participant

That’s amazing Karlos – you must be absolutely stoked.

Sally xx

karlos26

hi all just got back and ive lost a total of 6 stone and 7.3lbs so im chuffed to bits,ive just treated myself to 3 t=shirts from asd off the peg yipee

Ms Ellie

Excellent karlos well done you xxx

karlos26

hi everybody just been for todays weighin and its a total loss of 6 stones and 12.1lbs WELL CHUFFED

Ms Ellie

Well done you xxx

karlos26

thank you very much if you dont mind me asking ms ellie how long has it taken you to lose your total x

ruby tuesday

Wonderful weight loss, so pleased for you, and how lovely to fit into smaller clothes!

karlos26

yes its brilliant to buy tee-shirts off the peg at asda and ive found my ribcage now dont know were thats been the last 20 odd years but its great and startng to feel more confident and proud of myself at last xx

Ms Ellie

@karlos26 16378 wrote:

thank you very much if you dont mind me asking ms ellie how long has it taken you to lose your total x

I don’t mind at all karlos, I had my op on 8/9/10… What a date!!!! 9 months!!

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Karlos

Wow, what an achievement! Well done.

Buying clothes off the peg is just great isn’t it – and much cheaper! I’ve lost 15st so I should imagine there is considerably less material in a size 12 from a size 34 lol! I’m so pleased for you. Keep up the good work. Hvae you much more to go?

Doodah x

karlos26

got the weigh in next fiday and hopefully i will have hit the 7 stone mark starting to feel good about myself for the first time in a long long time

karlos26

yes finally hit the 7 STONE 1.3lb mark today well chuffed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media