Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

14 months and 14 stone gone….

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Dizzy
    Participant

Hi, its been a while…. never seem to have a minute to spare these days…. Had my op on June 9th 2010 and have to date lost just over 14 stone.. Went on the bumper cars this weekend for the first time in my life !!! it was brilliant… life is very, very different when you dont weigh 28 stone !!!!

kathc

Wow – well done that is amazing !!

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

ruby tuesday

You are half the person you were then!! I loved reading this post, not just your stunning weight loss, but the fact that it starts with being busy, rushing around, and enjoying this new life – all the things you have never done, like the bumper cars, just out there waiting for you! Have you written a list of things you have always wanted to do, and been working your way through them?

So thrilled for you, wish you could put a picture up, but if you are anything like me, that is very much too technical!

xx

Dizzy
    Participant

Made a list and slowly but surely ticking things off… main priority was surviving another year which seemed doubtful at my heaviest !!!!

Nettie

How fantastic, so so so happy for you.

Nettie

hides

Wow, wow, wow. That’s brill.
    I’m hoping to lose 5 stone with my band (oct19th, and counting)….. But you have just made me think, that it might be poss to lose the 8 stone i really need to lose. Thank you.

Dizzy
    Participant

Hides… anything is possible when you have a little help……. go for the smaller targets, the big ones suddenly diminish…… Good Luck sweetheat, you will do it, if i can any one can…..

jacquie

Hi Dizzy
    Thats amazing, i also have lost half my body weight almost 12 stone and i too was on the bumper cars last week how strange
    is that, i had great fun, also on a recent holiday i went in a row boat omg a row boat never been in one my whole life!!
    Everything has changed for the better now, thank you Streamline x

hides

Thanks dizzy, when every i have doubts, i’ll read this thread.x

hides

OMG jacquie, you are living the dream. Well done 12 stone, god you and dizzy are amazing. When did you have your op, was it band ?

78rpm

nice result!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media