Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

13 Weeks Post Op & Not Doing So Good????

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lucii24

I’ve had many illnesses since my surgery d & v & tonsillitis & colds. However; I was doing ok with food until 3 weeks ago. Since then I’ve been vomiting every time I eat and feeling sick on & off. This has been for nearly 3 weeks & I’m getting to the point that I’m scared to eat or I don’t want to eat either.

Even random cooking food smells make me feel like I want to vomit. Occasionally I can taste blood when I burp too. I just want to know what the hell is going on as I’m getting concerned now?

:'(

audrasharon

You really need to contact your team so they can investigate. It’s difficult being Christmas but I’d do it as soon as you can. If you start getting dehydrated during the holiday days then call your GP out of hours. Good luck. X

treeza

Oh lucii poor you x Audra is right you really need to contact your team. Very important you keep drinking so you do t become dehydrated. Take care x I hope you manage to have a great Christmas x

Kimberly
    Participant

@Lucii24 30333 wrote:

I’ve had many illnesses since my surgery d & v & tonsillitis & colds. However; I was doing ok with food until 3 weeks ago. Since then I’ve been vomiting every time I eat and feeling sick on & off. This has been for nearly 3 weeks & I’m getting to the point that I’m scared to eat or I don’t want to eat either.

Even random cooking food smells make me feel like I want to vomit. Occasionally I can taste blood when I burp too. I just want to know what the hell is going on as I’m getting concerned now?

Please take care of your self , phone the team if it get worse or your GP .have a great Christmas and I hope no discomfort xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Lucii24 30333 wrote:

Hi Luci

So sorry to hear you are so poorly.

May I ask where and with whom you had your surgery and what procedure? I is important that you contact your team and your GP as you really should be keeping fluids down if nothing else.

I am not a clinician but even I know that three weeks of vomiting is not good! You perhaps should have asked for help before this amount of time as if you don’t tell anyone there is nothing they can do.

Please let us know how you get on.

Doodah x

treeza

Hi Lucii
    How are you feeling now? Did you manage to get some help? I really hope your feeling loads better & are now back on track. Take care x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Yes, how are you now Lucii?

Doodah x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media