Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

1 year opaversiary

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ganny
    Participant

Hi All,
    A year ago today my life changed completley and for the better. I was now at St Richards and at this moment of time was just in the recovery room after my bypass. Here I am now 10stone+ the lighter and a whole new person, so very much more healthier, fitter and loving every second of life in general, so what more can I say but a big thank you to all that have given me this chance to enjoy life again, my wonderful GP who started the ball rolling, the truely lovely staff now at St Richards and the really great friends that I have made on here who have been there if I needed them and I hope I can do the same for any new people starting out on this emotional roller coaster of wls.
    Once again thanks to you all.
    Elaine xx:o

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Ganny 22424 wrote:

Hi All,
    A year ago today my life changed completley and for the better. I was now at St Richards and at this moment of time was just in the recovery room after my bypass. Here I am now 10stone+ the lighter and a whole new person, so very much more healthier, fitter and loving every second of life in general, so what more can I say but a big thank you to all that have given me this chance to enjoy life again, my wonderful GP who started the ball rolling, the truely lovely staff now at St Richards and the really great friends that I have made on here who have been there if I needed them and I hope I can do the same for any new people starting out on this emotional roller coaster of wls.
    Once again thanks to you all.
    Elaine xx:o

Happy Oppiversary Elaine!

I’m sure I speak for everyone else when I say that it has been our pleasure also. Very, very proud of you.

Doodah x

Deifersmum
    Participant

HI Elaine

Well done, that last year has gone really quickly hasn’t, I still remember you sitting across the ward from me after your op you were defermined even then, congrats on the huge weight loss that’s is absolutely fantastic, hopefully we will get together this year.

Take care and here’s to the next year…

Lots of love
    Lesley
    xxxx

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Lesley,
    I also remember coming into St Richards that first morning and seeing you sitting there, after that that day went in a blurr, coming back up to the ward and seeing some friendly faces and drifting in and out of sleepiness and you saying to me “oh you are back with us again” speaking to you for a little while and then droping off again lol. Watching you the next day getting ready to go home and here we are a year on and what a year it has been, we both have done really well and it would be lovely to meet up again, bet we wouldn’t know each other lol. Are we going to this support group up at Chatham?

Love
    Elaine xx

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Elaine

I’ll pm you re chatham, but that day is definitley one for the scrapbook.

See you soon
    Love
    lesley
    xxx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media