Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: wow 108 days post op

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Doodah
Keymaster

@soon to be skinny 29895 wrote:

So I thought I would share my amazing progress with you all… I’m 108 days post bypass and have lost a grand total of 8st 2lb and have shrunk from a size 28 to a size 16 top and an size 18 bottom!! I have never been so happy 🙂 I feel as tho I have been given a new lease of life… I have just come bqck from a short holiday with my boys where I went swimming and went on qll the fair rides with them… not only did they think this was amazing I also felt so proud of how far I have come because 108 days ago I wouldn’t of been able to fit on any fair rides!! Thank you streamline you have changed my life for the better and I cant thank you enough 🙂 xxxxxxxxx

Posts like this one are the reason that every single one of us at Streamline LOVE our jobs. We never, ever get tired of hearing how happy you are after your surgery. The fact that you can now engage 100% with your children instead of watching on the sidelines, makes me happier than I can ever express.

I always say that I only have one regret about having my bypass – that I didn’t do it sooner. I lost out SO much with my children when they were little. But you now have everything to look forward to. Huge congratulations on all your hard work. You really are reaping the rewards now. I hope you are proud of yourself because I certainly am and I bet everyone else on here is too. This post will inspire all the newbies awaiting their surgery. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Doodah x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media