Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Vomiting and Nausea

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ganny
Participant

Hi Emily,
I have the same trouble with pitta bread, I find it to heavy so have stopped it and I am fine again, in fact the nurse at post op said I should try danish bread toasted but that was the same so I am giving all bread a miss at the mo. I have found the Ryvita Crackerbread really nice because it is crunchy and light and with light cheese spread delish. Lamb the first time I tried it I was ok with the second not so good so will come back to that later, so I am back on to fish and chicken again lol.
Hit and miss, trial and error and if that is only your first reaction you have been very lucky only in these last two weeks have I stopped having bad reactions, so slowly does it.
Elaine xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media