Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Vomiting and Nausea

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Helen

i had some cottage cheese, two mini plum tomatoes (they are like cherry tomatoes but look like plum tomatoes, cannot remember their correct name) and a very small bit of chicken breast (about a fifth of a chicken breast). I’ve eaten cottage cheese & tomato fine. With tomato just cannot eat to many of them, thats why i got the small ones. It was definally the chicken. As it was very very painful going down. Even though i was chew-chew-chew-chew-chew and chewing the chicken. It was that which had disagreed with me.

With all the saliva I was producing last night. All my lips & mouth are raw & sore. Have been putting on Vitamin E instense cream, Aloe Vera cream. To help it. Have got some vaseltine lip care aswell.

This morning I just feel weak & drained. My pouch feels sore. Well it feels sore from my lips all the way down to my pouch. Which you expected this morning. Will give the Bariatric Girlies a ring later on for a chat.

I’m defiantly going back to eating my yoghurts, soup, baked beans!!!

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media