Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Vomiting and Nausea

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Kitty

hi guys, hope i am in the right area ! i had my op 5 weeks ago and have been “dipping” in and out of these pages and have finally registered! you all seem to help each other. Maybe you can help me too on this journey! i am not really used to these forum things but couldnt resist after reading Buzz’s comments and helpful advice to JR. I too have been having all sorts of trouble with foods not agreeing with me and i thought i was alone. sooooooo glad (in the nicest way!) that i am not. I am fine with yoghurt and soup but today had smooth sugar free peanut butter on crispy thin toast and had to lie down for an hour afterwards and totally knackered most of the time! I guess it all takes time. running before walking etc keep up the good work

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media