Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

penzo

Doodah, I called the Bariatric Nurse and she said it was normal, just part of the band working? anyway it appears to have gone this afternoon and I have been able to eat more easily. I chewed a few Rennies which seemed to help. Sticking to soup etc but currently really enjoying some Ambrosia Semolina (need to get some calories in as Ive been having so little and feeling a bit feeble!). My cold is pretty full on though and the frequent sneezing pulls my port wound a bit. Im off work next week as well so really looking forward to feeling a whole lot better and making the most of my free time.
Penzo

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media