Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

awenlock

Thanks guys, I am just glad something is finally happening, the reason it has taken so long is that they sort of lost me for 18 months, after going through the usual hoops with my Gp before I got to see the surgeon,He wanted me to be referred to an endocrinologist for my thyroid disease and they sent my referral letter to the wrong place. It took me phoning patient liaison services several times after the surgeons secretary kept telling me not to worry the waiting list is long. After that I was seen 3 weeks later and then was given a weight loss goal to reach, I did that 2 weeks ago and that’s why I was given my pre op last week. Am pretty sure the secretary got a telling off for fobbing me off for over a year so she won’t lose me again…lol

I feel excited that I am almost there, I have wanted this for so long, I have kept away from forums etc because I just felt it would never happen to me, and as much as I am happy for everyone who has had the op and is losing all the weight there was also a hint of the green eyed monster. But now I am almost obsessed with weight loss forums and programmes, I love hearing everyone’s stories and seeing their success, because I know it will be my turn soon.

Sorry for the essay guys, I don’t really have anyone else to talk to about it, my family are supportive but they don’t understand the same as you guys.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media