Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ganny
Participant

I am 4 weeks post op and I do not regret this for one second just wish I had had the chance to do it earlier. Already I have lost over 2 stones and I feel a lot fitter and my shape is changing, I have a waist appearing not had one of those in years. I know I won’t go back to eating the wrong things because already my habits have changed and I must say there is not a minute in the day that I feel hungry but then that might just be me. This is a life changing operation and as my surgeon said to me the day I was discharged from hospital ” work with it and not against it and you will benefit”, so I have no regrets that I had it done. This is the start of something new and exciting for you and I wish you all the best on your journey.
Elaine xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media