Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ganny
Participant

First to Squeakyfruitbat, St Richards is a mixed ward, very small ward and you will be made to feel very welcomed and looked after very very very well by the lovely Andrea and her team.
Pennyhaz, had my bypass last March at the lovely St Richards and so far have lost 9 stones, from the time my GP put me up for funding I waited 2 weeks to be told I had it, I then requested St Richards for my op and I waited about another 2 weeks for the paperwork to come through from them, I went down for my pre op assessment on the the 21st of Deceember 2010 and had my op on the 23rd of March 2011, so I think I was lucky as from requesting the funding and having the op was about 5 months though I think so have been less but they will tell you on here.
Elaine xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media