Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Joanne

Hi All, Hope your all well.
I can’t belive I’m nearly there 2 more sleeps to go before op-day, mind you I’m not expecting to sleep much tomorrow night but then again I’ve a 17month old so I’m kinda used to that.
Anyway Milk diet all but done, it’s not really been too bad I think the bordom and head hunger has been the worst part of it, but I think after my morning milky coffee tomorrow I’ll have had enough so after that I’ll just stick to water all day.
I’m sure there was a post some where about your hospital bag and what to take and what your not need as I know space is tight, but I can’t seem to find it so if you wouldn’t mind letting me know whats needed I’d appreciate it, think on my paper work it just said about slippers and a dressing gown! Also do I need towls think I can recall something about towls but not sure what ?!?
Thats all for now I’m sure I’ll be back later

Hugs JoJo xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media