Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Pinkdancer

Hi Irene,

I am excited – can’t believe it.

Brought some sugar free jellies for puds/ snacks, nothing very fattening brought for Christmas for me to eat, they did say I could have Christmas day off, but I think it will just be lots of roasties and stuffing and my pudding and that will be me done on the treats front. maybe one of mums mini mince pies she has made me.

Got to get my head around my diet for after the op as being dairy free it will be a bit more challenging. Anyway yes Bailee is keeping me busy with lots of walkies round the block and running around after him but he is a joy, can’t believe I have a dog, wow what a transformation my life is going through.

Will text you and maybe we can meet up soon. Take care honey you big loser. Keep going and make room for me on that bench. xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media