Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Helen

When I had my one day thing at St Richards, Chris (Dr Chris Pring), said that I would be in January. But I spoke to the lovely ladies who book the appointments (as I work there) saying when they telephone just to leave a message on my answerphone and I would either return the call or pop up and see them in their office. They left a message on my answerphone on Tuesday. I called them back on Wednesday. That is when they said they have got appointment on the 20th December and Guy Slater was operating I took it there and then…… Who wouldn’t!?!?!?! :hail::hail:

Then on Wednesday, I spent the morning telephoning my Dad, friends and inform my manager. I said to my manager. That I had Good News and Bad News. Good News that I had a date for my operation…… Bad News it is on the 20th December, in two weeks time………. As I said to my boss i was coming in after Christmas, it will be sometime in January…..

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media