Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Deifersmum
Participant

Hi All

Had my pre op yesterday, phew last hurdle, what with MRSA swaps and everything thought I’d never get here. Anyway, day three of the milk diet almost complete, had chicken oxo tonight, not too empressed with that but lime jelly isn’t bad, even thought it doesn’t look that exciting.

Didn’t realise how many time’s I’d have to visit the loo, I’m going to put my pedometer on next week to see how many steps I do, it’s got to be close to the recommend 10,000, you’d think!!!

ganny, I’m looking forward to meeting up with you in ‘the bay’,
Denise, I’ll pm you and we can try and get together.

Anyway, thank you all again for all your support and I will definitley let you know how I get on, your all like family now and I tell my sister’s everything!!!!!

Speak to you all soon.

Love
Lesley
xxxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media