Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Deifersmum
Participant

Hi Karen and Jojo

Thanks for your replies, I can’t believe this time next week I’ll be worrying about waking up in time. Unfortunatley we can’t go down the night before hubby’s at work till 10 that night. Shame it would have been nice to have stayed overnight and get there fresh, still it’s one step nearer to achieving the gaol.

Now I’m worried they will turn round and say no, I don’t need it, go away and try harder, is anyone else going through this or am I being totally paranoid? It just seems to be one huge worry after another so far, but I know it’ll be worth it, (must book that appointment to get my hair dyed, it’s going rather grey!!!!!)

Anyway. hope to meet up next friday Jo and I hope you have a good trip down. perhaps, if you don’t live far from Deal we can meet up while we’re waiting. It would be good to have someone, other than hubby, to share with.

Speak soon.
Lesley
xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media