Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Precious

Fifi …. once he realises there is no turning back and you are going through with this no matter what, hopefully he will come round. Like you are going through a rollercoaster of emotions, I am sure he is too, he is probably scared, worried the unknown etc. You are doing this for you, and it will be the best decision you have ever made. Be strong, you will be fine. Don’t get upset, just keep thinking of all the positive things, there is not one person on this forum that regrets having the op, so you hold ya head high and go girl. Elaine will be with you, and Zainab the other nurse is so lovely too. If I was closer I would come to see you. Good luck, everything will go just fine, and soon you will be an expert posting on here with us. It was lovely to talk to you today, you can have your mobiles on in the hospital in your room so thats a good thing. Don’t forget your pillow for your journey home, I used mine in bed, I tucked it under my tummy to support it after the op 🙂

Thinking of you. much love xxx precious xxx :kiss:

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media