Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Precious

Wow, I just read the posts above and feel like I have a new family, and I have never even spoken to any of you before!!! Dizzy, I went to the seminar last Tuesday, I was all booked for my initial assesment and pre assesment the very next day! Those are both on Thursday 27th May and my gastric bypass is booked for Monday 7th June!!!

I am also like you and terrified of the anasthetic, but I just keep looking at it as I am being reborn on that day, so I will then be like the Queen and i will have 2 birthdays a year, 7th June and 14th December!! HRH Donna !!

I am so glad I joined this forum, Noone knows about my operation except my parents, my husband my eldest daughter whos 20 and my best friend. So I don’t have many people to chat to about it, …… but now it seems that I have everyone here. Its such a lovely feeling!!

Looking forward to keeping in touch with you all … and like Dizzy I think I will have lots of questions!!!

XXXXX

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media