Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

SuzieQ

Hi Neenee
Was just trolling through the forum trying to find some of the posts I’d done and hopefully some answers when I came across this.

My family would be furious if they knew what I was planning (discussed it with them a while ago) but I’ve been overweight for 30 plus years and now getting mobility problems as well as high blood pressure etc They all think I should diet & exercise (can’t see I can barely walk!) thats all I need to do according to them..if it were that easy I would have done it by now!! I plan to do this on my own with help from an aunt & close friend, the logistics of that are a nightmare but we will get through it; naturally I would love to have support from the family would make it all so much easier. 🙂 I am doing it for me so I will deal with it.

I am thrilled that you are on your way, I’m sure that the time will pass quickly. Good luck.

Sue x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media