Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home ยป Surgical Journey ยป Pre- Weight Loss Surgery ยป Tell us the date of your op! ยป Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

neenee

Hi Dizzy Good luck for today ๐Ÿ™‚

Ms Ellie Thanks for replying I like to know The Good The Bad & The Ugly things it helps me & I’m sure other to get a clearer Picture of what happerns or could happern so Thank You xx also I agree with the shock from people but as you said then explain to them they seem to understand more.

I have family coming to stay at my Mum’s the week I go in for Op so I will have to let them know which means the the whole family will know not sure how I feel about that as I have a big family but at least I won’t get the nagging from them about not getting it done ๐Ÿ™‚ they wont get a chance ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve had a busy weekend went to london for a girlie night came home sunday and soooo worn out not used to living on 3hrs sleep But it was worth it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Had a phone call from St Richards my pre-op is I hope on 30th July just waiting on the letter to comfirm to arrive! ๐Ÿ™‚

And it’s 86 DAYS til Op Day ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ……..lol

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media