Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

jacquie

Hi Solucky

Ask anything you want!, i actually went down for my op at 11.15, op takes about 2 to 2 1/2 hrs, then you spend some some in recovery, i came back up to the ward at about 3, tell hubby to bring a good book, i was a bit drowsy when i came back and by about 5 or 6 told hubby to go home as i was tired, the nurses really looked after me and that little morphine pump is awesome, you have quite a few leads attached to you, and me being me kept getting tangled up and setting my alarms off, the nurses were great , they just said oh its you again !! i am plunder,
later you sit in the chair for a while, my advise to you would be really good wax earplugs in case your in with anyone like me who sets all the alarms off all the time, an eyemask and one of those reacher grabber things, i have never dropped so many things in my life, they are a godsend, as its sore to bend over too much, the overall pain was not too bad at all, the worse pain i had was due to the gas they pump you with so they can see clearly, that was more painful than the op, but it does fade, when you are free fluids ask for a peppermint tea it helps.

Good luck and if you need any more tips just shout.

Jacquie xxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media