Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

shopgirl

Morning everyone.

Just thought I would write a little note and let everybody know I have my op date set for Monday 8th March!! Have my pre-op on the 22nd February. Going for a bypass with Mr Shaw Somers at the Clementine Churchill. Am very excited about it all but have completely gone into panic mode!! Has anyone got the same date as me at this hospital?

Can anyone tell me what to expect at the pre-op assessment? Have taken some advice and started to “cut down” now but am struggling a bit. Also worried about the milk diet before the op – can I still have coffee with sweetners?

Any advice, tips, help anyone can give me would be gratefully received to put my mind at ease. Am I doing the right thing?

Many thanks,

Amanda

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media