Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

solucky

Fifimid,

This is your life and your living it for you, always remember that. Your husband if not selfish is probably very scared of what’s to come. I dont know how long you’ve been together, but this is a big journey for both of you, he likes his life the way it is and you want to change, its probably very frightening for him. You will blossom and see life with a totally new perspective and as you get slimmer & slimmer he may just need reassuring. If that doesn’t help then I’d have to say more fool him. As for crying I cried for Great Britain and that was with a very supportive husband, so don’t think it’s a bad thing. Like everyone above I’ll be thinking of you and look forward to reading your posts once you’re all done. PM me your mobile and I’ll call you Tuesday, they’re such good friends on here and I had a few texts from various people which helped me sail through the experience. Lots of hugs honey.xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media