Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ms Ellie

@LINDY LOO 5895 wrote:

:sad::sad::sad: Hiya all from a down Lindy Loo. I dont know why but I have felt so down since pre op assessment. I am still having it done but may have to have an epidural. This is on account of my reaction to morphine or pethadine. I have had an epidural before, so not frightened. It means having a catheter for a while after op and being hooked up to a machine. I will also have to spend time on HDU. So I am feeling a bit down because I wanted to be normal ( although my Dad used to tell us there was no such thing).
I passed all the other tests and had a thorough medical. I even passed the peak flow ( I am asthmatic). Still no date as yet. I have also to be on the pre op diet for two weeks as BMI over 50.

I will get my MOJO back :bounce:
Did anyone else have an epidural?
Lindy Loo

Hi there Lindy sorry to here that you have lost your mojo there hun, all will be well im sure, I dont understand why you are having an epidural though for your bypass, am I missing something????

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media