Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lauren
Keymaster

Aw, thanks Nettie

I went ‘swimming’ in my lunch break yesterday. I wasn’t quite so good in a huge big pool without my instructor by my side but I still managed to do a whole length unattended so to speak.

I plan to practice three times a week. The big test will be when she gets me to tread water in the deep end. I was so scared the first night that the jigging up and down from my scared little knees was making ripples in thre water haha! And that was in the shallow end with her holding my hands. Still, I will continue to try as hard as I can and give it my best shot. That’s all we can ask of ourselves right?

Doodah x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media