Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Home » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » Tell us the date of your op! » Re: Tell us the date of your op!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lauren
Keymaster

A summer holiday is a fab motivation. I’m not able to wear bikinis any time soon yet as my excess skin is very, very apparent however, I had my first swimming lesson last night in preparation for a fab once-in-a-lifetime holiday in August. I was so nervous and tense that I have actually pulled the huge muscle in the back of my thigh and my shoulder popped out of it’s socket (arthritis) and scared the poor instructor to bits haha!! I just popped it back in and carried on. I’m delighted because the instructor said I’m a ‘natural’ and have done as much in the first lesson as most do in about a month!!

So Patsy, this is just your first few steps, by this time next year you will have completed the wls marathon!!

Doodah xx

So, I’m elated on two counts: firstly, I’m going to be able to swim on my holiday and secondly, this is yet another thing I would NEVER have dreamed of attempting before wls. Yes, I look like a deflated balloon in my cozzie but I am alive, learning to swim, going on my first ever long haul flight and beginning to look for new challenges to overcome after half a lifetime of being too scared to do anything at all.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media