Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Southampton Support Group

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Eleonora

Hello everyone!

Here is your reminder that the next Southampton WLSinfo Support Group Meeting is this Saturday, !7th October from 10.30am – 1pm at Postern Court. We welcome anyone who has had or is thinking of having bariatric surgery, especially for weight loss, along with their support friend/partners. We even welcome small children as long as you don’t mind them hearing stories of surgery or bowel habits!

I hope you have had a good month. I was supposed to have my kidney stone surgery a month ago, but it was cancelled on the day, so I am rebooked for this Monday, 19th October. I am also looking to stand down as the lead of this group as I am finding it harder as Alex is growing to keep on top of the bits to do outside of the meetings. Any takers from anyone out there who wants to give their knowledge back to new members and support people?

I hope to see you on Saturday,

Ele x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media