Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Southampton Support Group

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Eleonora

Hi everyone!

I’m sorry that this is coming so close to Saturday but we are still intending to have a group meeting on Saturday 13th December, at Postern Court in Southampton from 10.30am-12pm. At 12pm we intend to go and find somewhere to have a bite to eat. As nobody was able to indicate their interest in the meal and Peter, Alex and I have been plagued by campylobacter poisoning over the last two weeks (yes straight after Peter was finally a bit better :-() we haven’t yet organised a place to go but I don’t think we’ll have trouble finding a spot for us! Everyone is welcome to the meeting and meal, from all weight loss surgery types, both pre and post op! Please feel free, too, to bring along a support friend or partner and even little children providing you don’t mind them hearing sometimes graphic details of surgery, bowel habits etc!
I hope you have all had a good month and it will be great to see you. If you aren’t able to make it, I will be sorting out the dates for next year soon and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Love Ele x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media