Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Pain: FAQ

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Helen

I was going to say about the crisps aswell. I would avoid them at all cost!!! :ohwell: They will make you feel unwell :sick: As your new pouch/stomach is now ready. I had my operation on the 20th December and the thought of eating crisps or fast food or pizza, churning my stomach just thinking about it. :pizza::puke:

There is no goodness what-so-ever in them. I would have thought the dietician would’ve said to avoid them. Especially at the early stages. I have avoided at the fatty food. Even thought I have had a craving for Cadburys Chocolate Buttons and Cadburys Milk Chocolate. I have well off them. Especially for the time being.

If you want something to nibble on ans crunchy food. Try eating some walnuts or something like that.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media