Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Nearly six years out …..

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

vix

Thank you to everybody for making me feel so welcome.

I have had a little visit to my gp’s today …. Just think they need to have a head bashed against a wall … My surgeon said that I should have vit D shots … To change the calichew to the higher strength and to change the multi vitamin back to the ones he prescribed in the first place. In their wisdom they have said I think he is overdosing you I need to look into this …. ” I think you do”

Then to top the lot today I get a call from work asking me to go in lol

So here I am sitting in my bed … Had a little cry then a little laugh about it, I have come this far not to be knocked down by people that don’t understand what we have had done. My life has changed for the better, I wouldn’t say it’s easy but I know I have a better out look, and that this is a set back.

So I’m putting my hands up in the air and shouting I love my life and proud of what I have achieved with the help of the fantastic bariatric surgeons and the tools they gave me xxxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media