Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Nearly six years out …..

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Kimberly
Participant

@Doodah 31804 wrote:

That is fantastic Julie! Yes you will be exhausted the next day but oh what fun you are having. Your Grandson will have a healthy and happy Nanna for longer and she will be such fun to be with!! Those things are priceless aren’t they? And what wls is really all about. Thank you so much for sharing it with us 😉

Doodah x

julie that brilliant. , I love playing with little children and watching how they see the world . Such a blessing having grandchildren I can’t wait, but I think it’s going to be a long time for me . But I love jumping in puddles finger painting but best is watching how children get lost in pretend play . How wonderful it must be to be naughty with your grandchild , I hope he went back , covered in mud with a beautiful chocolate smile all over his face . I always told mine it’s ok to be a little bit naught ( forgot naught is banned nowadays !!) leave the house tidying for tomorrow , rest . Not long to group .

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media