Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Nearly six years out …..

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Kimberly
Participant

I made a weirded chicken curry casserole today and a Shepard pie . I’m going to turn the chicken into a home made curry pie which they all eat , I just have the inside with lots of veg . That will do us two for a few days , I’m lucky my other half doesn’t mind eating the same meal two day running . I been finding meat a bit hard to digest unless it’s in a lot of liquid . I keep trying fish but it seems to get stuck . Cauliflower and broccoli cheese, and macaroni cheese with broccoli . Made SW style with low fat cheese I’m finding easier to eat . I even managed some lamb liver . Haven’t had rice yet but to be honest once I eaten the protein and veg I haven’t got room for carbs . I found some good recipes on sparkle recipes .
I also started making my own yogurts it taste loverly , I just add some of the sugar free syrups to flavour then
hope you have a good night
x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media