Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

sharon

Ms Ellie, I have been really lax of late so missed your big adventure, until now!! Fantastic news, I am absolutely chuffed to bits for you, and you turned down a starring role too!! Are you mad?? Actually I think I would have had problems agreeing to that too, as nice as it is to share our journey on here among friends and fellow bypassers/banders I don’t think I’d feel very comfortable knowing the world was watching and judging but that is just me, I am just not brave enough. I loved watching the programmes of people going through the transition from hopeless to hopeful and then onto success and think all those who agreed to take part are fantastic. So if you do change your mind I for one will be rooting for you!
It won’t be long for you now, once you have had the initial checks, as you have, they don’t seem to keep you hanging around long. I bet your heart is hammering in your chest with anticipation. Good luck Ms Ellie and keep us all informed.

Sharon

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media