Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Renn

Hi Everyone reading this post.

This is a really special topic about our Ms Ellie’s progress! How great to have an update from Ms Sparkly herself our very own STAR Ms Ellie.a.k.a.beautiful;caring;sharing ;loser!Words are lost meet her here or at a support group and you’ll soon warm to her and how she listens intently before very carefully digesting yes chew…chew…chew.. your story then she’ll tactfully and honestly speak and I guarantee you’ll feel better for sharing with this amazing real woman. I know I feel blessed and touched in my heart to call her a mate.
Her bravery alone is awesome…I too remember last year’s teaparty and our dear Doodah is so right to have felt Ms Ellie’s pain and as always got out her spectacles,pen and notebook and go about successfully making sure it doesn’t happen this year. WELL DONE to Doodah where would Streamline be without Stacey and all you wonderful people. Readers enjoy your journey follow the forum and I wish you every success for the future. Have a great week!
Madeleine (Renn)…I was once a very…lonely lady…Not anymore thanks to our buddies everywhere.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media