Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Renn

Hi Miss Ellie

You were in my thoughts and I am so happy you are now a priority. I don’t want to be negative but ever since I met you I have this feeling it’s going to happen in September, I am a bit psychic actually.
I am coming to visit you in your little beddie don’t forget as I’m only 20 odd miles away in sunny Gosport.
Missed you at Borehamwood but you were in many all hearts dear.
Hope you remember me. I know what you mean about being rushed too. But on a positive note that means you’ll get your op. much sooner than if Shaw was a time waster won’t you.
Bye for now

Renn x

Hello to everyone online and all have a great day.
PS Ms Ellie please do a ticker saying how many days as soon as you get your date. From today it’s definetly much less than 72 days til end of September that I think you’re date will be.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media