Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ms Ellie

@Doodah 15892 wrote:

Hi Ellie

I remember you at last year’s tea party sitting in a corridor for most of the time because of all the steps. I felt so bad for you. You were my inspiration for finding a venue that is 100% accessible this year’s tea party!

I agree totally that following the rules to the letter is 99% of the battle with weight loss after wls. I have now lost 95% of my excess weight (with just the 1.5st of excess skin keeping it from being 100%!) and am feeling fantastic. Wls hasn’t cured my asthma, eczema or chronic joint pain from an ongoing condition and it never will but, it has made me more confident to face life in general. For the first time in 26 years, I feel ‘normal’ (stretching things a bit I know haha!!)

You have done so well that you are an inspiration to others – isn’t that in itself just the most rewarding thing ever?! Well done Ellie and thank you so much for sharing so much of yourself.

Doodah xx

Oh doodah yes last year…. the corridor was lovely!!!! I thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so blessed to have had this golden opportunity to have a real go at shifting this excess weight. my weight loss so far is fantastic and I’m dead chuffed with the results so far. I’ve said a million times since having had wls my life has just been amazing apart from all the things that I’ve started to do, places that I’ve been to the list is endless .. The energy levels are going through the roof you know how it goes you reached there before me.

One other thing doodah, haven’t we made such lovely friends??? I certainly have and cant imagine my life without these people anymore,iit’s such a wonderful feeling long may it continue for all of us.

Thanks again doodah you’re a special one!!

Much love Ellie xxxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media