Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ms Ellie

Hello there my friends just a little update here things for me are all rosy right now ( I hope it lasts) my love of shopping is still in full swing, doing up ones shoelaces is also a great feeling being able to stand long enough in the shower to wash body shampoo and condition hair is another thrill for me but the most exciting thing for me was last Thursday night at the Borehamwood support group when our classy lovely ms carol Bowen Ball was about to walk straight past me!!!! I soon lowered the tone by shouting oi…… Bless her she didn’t recognise me, how cool is that???

My weight loss now is 10st 6lbs and for those who don’t know I had my surgery on the 8th sept 2010 at Chichester. Surgeon the wonderful mr.shaw Somers

Thanks for reading much love Ellie xxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media