Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ms Ellie

Hello everyone here I am again, I have enjoyed the afternoon catching up on some of the posts that I have missed in recent weeks and am so glad that this wonderful forum is still going strong and that each and everyone of us members are dedicated in helping out as and when we possibly can. I am sure that the streamline team are very proud of this lovely dedicated group.

Anyway…I am glad to see that everyone is well pre/post oppers that is so nice to see on here.

I have been doing great enjoying my fabulous weight loss and have thoroughly enjoyed my time away in Italy as well as hitting the shops real hard of late!!! This has to stop! I so love this feeling!!!!

My weight loss now is 9st 9lbs I still weigh every Thursday at Boots and my BMI has really gone down which is amazing, The beauty about all this weight loss is that apart from feeling fab I have so much energy and just keep busy all the time with one thing and another. Off this forum I am supporting three other Pre-oppers and this does take a little bit of my time, I so enjoy helping and encouraging people in making the right choices about what type of surgery and guide them to the best of my ability. WLS surgery has and will be a big part of my life as I feel I want to share my lovely experience with those who need and want the support. I did say that I wanted to try this year to support by attending to as many support groups as I possibly can. I am attending one on the 5th Feb at the at Wokingham Community hospital Wokingham Berkshire RG41 2RE from 3pm to 5.15pm if anyone is intrested in coming please feel free to do so, its being held by Lou Newby.

Well thats it for now much love to you all and thanks for reading xxxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media