Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ms Ellie

@Renn 11663 wrote:

Ms Ellie dear
Thanks for contact. I just guessed why you hadn’t been on. Like you, I’ve been thinking about everyone too. Amazing weight loss. Will look for you again on video, as never noticed you.
Enjoy your Italy trip. Well what can I say. You wanted your life back and you’ve got it girl. Made me laugh what your daughter said too. Hope twinkle is well too. Give her my regards. If you’re not at Borehamwood you will not see me in my new shorts or my swimsuit photo.
You deserve this time in your life bigtime. I’m so-o happy for you I could cry. sobsob.. Enjoy. Thank you Shaw Somers for helping Ms Ellie and well done you for using the ‘tool’to your advantage.
Bye Madeleine (Renn)

Thanks Madeleine I really had a great time in Italy all is great for me Ive shifted 9st 9lbs so far and boy has that made a difference! Hope all is well with you and bill and hopefully see you at the borehamwood meet in Feb much love xxxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media