Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ms Ellie

Hello everybody I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas and new year. Firstly I want to apologise for not being around very much but this new found energy of mine is keeping me well and truly busy! I am cross with myself for not coming on here much but not a day goes by that I don’t think about this forum this fantastic forum.

Since losing…… 9st 3 lbs I’m on top of the world there is no stopping me now… My daughter tells me I knacker her out as I don’t sit still these days I love this feeling and I hope my bubble dosent burst.

What have I been up to well…. Shop shop and more shopping I love the walking around the shops and buying things!!! I’ve well and truly go off online shopping now I love going to the supermarket and picking my own shopping.

Health wise I feel great have been sick a few times but only when I’ve either ate to fast or not chewed enough but apart from that physically and mentally I feel great!.

Anyone saw the programme on channel 4? Well I was the one at the end on me back in theatre!! That was my claim to fame lol…. Who knows there may be a follow up later on when I shift some more weight.

Guys I’m off on a little vacation to Italy for about 10 days and will look forward to catching up with you all and seeing you at the support group meetings.

Much love to you all Ellie xxxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media