Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ms Ellie

@Irene 10588 wrote:

Hi,
That is amazing. Well done you. I went out last night to visit friends for dinner, I had to tell them before I went that I’d had surgery so they decided that everyone would have the same meal (apart from the desert). It was fabulous and they were so amazed at how I am looking and the weight loss and how easy I was moving (no stick now), that made me feel even better. I feel soooooo amazingly well. I love how I feel now. Told hubby last week “Irene is back” and believe me that is how I feel. Soo pleased for you Look forward to seeing you on 6th Dec.

Take Care

Love

Irenexxx

Irene isnt it just a great feeling???? just a few pounds lost can make a difference well done to you too, and giving up the walking stick god bless you that must a wonderful feeling good luck to you and I wish you all the very best xxx

I am also looking forward to seeing you too on the 6th december its time to have some fun xxxxx
@monkey girl 10594 wrote:

hiya Ellie, fantastic news about your weightloss.
Well done you !
Ruth

Hiya Ruth how are you???? its great to hear from you I hope you have recovered from your New York trip?? Are you coming for the meal out in Chichester on the 6th??? As you are / or not far from target it would be lovely for you to share your weightloss journey with all us amateurs!!! xxxxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media