Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ms Ellie

Morning all, I wanted to give just a little update here as I havent updated for a while.

Here goes:

How do I feel ………………….GREAT
Have I got any regrets???…..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Am I eating ok??? Yessssssssssssssss
Have I been sick???? Yessss… (because ive either eaten to fast or not chewed enough)
Am I loving this feeling???? ……..Yessss to damn right I am!!!
Am I more mobile???? Yesssss, absolutely!!
Is my back still painful???? Nooooooooooooooooooo thank the lord!
Is the weight coming off???? Oh my god…..ive lost 6st 9lbs is that amazing or what????????

Guys I am such a happy bunny these days and I could not have done this without the fantastic support that I have had from the streamline crew and you guys on the forum. I aim to help and support anyone out there who is thinking of having an op or who has had the op just contact me via PM I will do my very best to help and support!

My weightloss has been amazing, my journey so far has had some ups and downs before surgery but all has sorted itself out now.

I went to cuba and back last friday night (the theatre) and saw the Cuban dancers doing their thing I was so happy that my feet were going like the clappers too!!! I wasent comfortable in the chair so I talked to the manager and was offered a more suitable seat for my size what a feeling to be able to go out and enjoy such a breathtaking show! was I embarressed about the seating??? nooooo :nono: A few weeks back I would have been so:embarassed:

All is well with me and I am so looking forward to seeing you all on the 6th december for the xmas meal much love Ellie xxx

Oh did I forget to mention how much I have lost????:wink: well I have now lost 6st 9lbs yayyyyy

:kiss:

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media